10 : 00 ~ 18 : 00
Adults ---------------- ￦ 18,000
Teenagers ---------------- ￦ 15,000
Children ---------------- ￦ 13,000
Korean Folk Village introduces traditional culture from the late Joseon period to both local and international visitors through cultural classes experience, shaman faith, seasonal customs and others. Also, the village shows various places with unique features such as a farming village, private house, official districts, Confucian academy, seodang (village school), and a village street in realistic descriptions, as well as, a nobleman’s house and traditional workshop.
Performances including nongak (farmer’s music), martial art on horseback, traditional wedding ceremony, and other special events are available by season. In particular, ‘Welcome to Joseon’, held every May is a performance featuring time travel back to the olden days. In addition, a large family park where the eruption of a volcano site, ice sledding site, and markets are located. Visitors can enjoy Korean traditional rice cake like jeungpyeon (steamed and fermented rice cake), injeolmi (rice cake coated with bean powder)
90 Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do (Gyeonggi-do
Small cars: 2,000 won
Large vehicles: 3,000 won
* No additional fee will apply after the initial charge.
[Subway + Bus]
1) Get off at Gangnam Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 10 or Sinnonhyeon Station (DX Subway Line), Exit 6. Take Bus No. 5001-1 or 1560 to Korean Folk Village.
2) Get off at Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 3-1. Take Bus No. 5500-1 and get off at Korean Folk Village 3-way Junction Bus Stop.
3) Get off at Suwon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 5. Take Bus No.10-5 or 37 to Korean Folk Village or Nagok Village.
4) Get off at Sanggal Station (Bundang Subway Line), Exit 3. Take Bus No. 37, 10-5 or 5001-1 to Korean Folk Village or Nagok Village.
(Korean Folk Village ↔ Suwon Station)
Suwon Station → Korean Folk Village: 10:30, 12:30, 14:30
Korean Folk Village → Suwon Station: 14:00, 15:30, 16:30
* Group passengers require reservation in advance.